News Survival Map Released!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by The_Loyal_One, Nov 28, 2016.

By The_Loyal_One on Nov 28, 2016 at 5:33 PM
  1. The_Loyal_One

The_Loyal_One Server Owner
    Staff Member Server Owner

Hey everyone! I am happy to announce that the new survival map has been released!

Below are some notes that you may want to take note of.

Things that you will notice for the next few days or so:
    - /fly and /speed is disabled for donators for the next few days in attempt to reduce lag.
    - Spawn may not be 100% complete.
    - I forgot to pre render the Nether world and only noticed 30 minutes prior to release, so unfortunately only 2,500 blocks are pre rendered. Meaning the anywhere from 2,500-10,000 will be rendered by the player which will mean the server may be laggier than usual.
    - Resource Nether / Resource End will not be in the map until further notice due to Multiverse plugin not being updated, we may switch to a different plugin in the future.
    - /shop plugin and the server shop is not done as of server release. We will be keeping the server shop.
    - The live map has not been fully generated as there is a bug with the plugin currently, requiring players to explore to generate the map, otherwise the live map will only render in small squares. This may cause lag and if it gets bad we may have to disable the plugin.

Changes from last map to this map:
    - Removal of creeper damage regeneration. This plugin hasn't been updated since 1.9 so it may not work for new 1.10/1.11 items. Switched to blocking creeper block damage entirely.
    - Other small things that I forgot.
    - We will not be adding chest shops or playershops in this map.
    - Switched from Prism to CoreProtect for block logging. As it's more updated, it should be more reliable and have less bugs then Prism did.

NOTE 1: The new 1.11 item, token of undying will not be banned unless we discover that the item can be farmed, in this case, the item will be banned.

NOTE 2: There will be a donation sale happening soon, within a week, and I may or may not create new ranks, haven't decided yet. Note however if I do create brand new donator ranks it won't affect any of the existing ones. Whatever the ranks are at the beginning of the sale, is what the donator ranks will be.

• Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by The_Loyal_One, Nov 28, 2016.